Small Talk - Official Audio

 Small Talk - Russ




Singer - Russ


Lyrics



Stop playin with a boss like that

I don't react well when you talk like that

Put the money on the phone then call right back

I don't really wanna do the small talk like that

Stop playin with a boss like that

I don't react well when you talk like that

Put the money on the phone then call right back

I don't really wanna do the small talk like that


Run it up run it up

Yea that's a motive

But mostly I'm focused on being the coldest

While bein the hottest they say I'm not modest

I say I agree y'all don't got it I got it

T'm not sparing feelings

Yall want me quiet

Bitch I made millions

I'm bout to go riot see thať's how I really feel

I think you would too this reminds me of wrigley field

Different teams same game but it's fuck you

As long as you on the other side l don't trust you

You don't love me bitchI don't love you

You don't gotta lie I won't sit around and judge you

123456that's just not enough M's uhh

I gotta pay for my whole family's rent and then some


Please shut the fuck up

If you don't have the deal ready

I don't really wanna waste my time

My lawyer told yall better have 10 mill ready

But it's cool I ain't trippin I'm eating

Everyd ay of my life is the weekend

Got my own weed that Im cheefin

They be hatin on me for no reason

Nah I'm lying guess I gave them a couple

Along with a blueprint I gave them the hustle

Boo hoo ho00

Yall should get over it

promise you imma be Hova rich

I ain't boutta stop for you

Take shit from you

Who the fuck are youU

I'm me bitch

I don't give a fuck what anyone else may be I bet on me bitch


Video Link



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)